Parental guidance and counseling
Often it is seen parents struggle managing multiple roles like work, finances, family and then a child who is difficult to manage. Managing the often called “undesired behavior”
eg: hitting, pushing, running, anger, emotional breakdowns, rigidities, emotionally absentetc takes a toll over parents
We believe that when a child comes at Healing Nest, the family
is given full support in all possible ways to help the family with bringing up their kid.
Child, Adolescent and Parenting Counselling includes:
- Offering the child/adolescent an opportunity to discuss problems one-o-one with the counselor and gain insight into his/her concerns in a safe and confidential environment. Discussions are based on the ages, developmental levels, and specific concerns of the children and adolescents.
- Making the child/adolescent feel safe and secure
- Respecting the child/adolescent as a person
- Listening and addressing the grievances of the parents.
- Helping in providing a healthy parent-child interaction and facilitating good communication between parent and child/adolescent.
- Creating conditions for favorable, happy and well adjusted interaction
Let's not get technical! Create up-to-date designs without writing a single line of code. Build clean, beautifully crafted websites perfectly fit for any device.